1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 0.1-0.5cm differences due to manual measurement.
3. Thank you for your kindly understanding.
Top and bottom rocker size is about 35cm wide
Black twill fabric with iron-on backing and 75%emb
How to Iron the patches on your clothes?
1. Take out the embroidery patch and the clothes, bags, or hats that will be ironed on. And get the Iron on ready.
2. Clean the part that is going to be ironed on. put the patch on the right part of clothes or bags. Put the side with heat seal backing on the parts directly.
3. After the iron’s temperature gets 150 degrees, iron the patch on force backward and forwards for about 15-25 seconds.
4. After about 15 munites when it turns cold, check whether it is fixed, if not, try again in the same process.
Note: Please feel free to contact us if you need any customization.